Friday, October 9, 2009

Tip of the Week 2

Hey again to all!

This week's tip: Don't procrastinate.

Yes, I know you've all heard this many times before, but I'd just like to highlight the importance of this. For one, school is important! We all might hate it sometimes, but you can't get by in life without knowing at least the basic things they teach you. I know that some people have lives handed to them and they don't necessarily need to know anything, but for the other 99% of us, we need to learn things! And putting assignments off until last minute or not doing them at all is a bad choice. I've been procrastinating a lot lately, and I've been stressed out beyond repair because of it! (Hint: Stress gives you acne and makes you fat!) So get things done when you need to, and hopefully you'll have a good future ahead of you!

Good luck and happy learning!

~The Advice

No comments:

Post a Comment